Lilypie First Birthday tickers

söndag 7 november 2010

Presentation of myself and some pictures...











I am getting bigger and bigger. This weekend I passed 5 kg. I have increased my weight by 2/3 since birth.








I really like my home, my bed, my bath, my brother and of course my fathers. My fathers can make me smile using their voices and I have started to make some talking. But, of course, my fathers doesn´t know what I am saying. I have started to sleep all night. So my fathers can put me to bed by 23.00 and I usually sleeps until 06.00-07.00. My fathers think that is good so that they can sleep a lot too. Most of the time I am pleased being a small baby, but I do cry when they doesn´t bring me food quick enough. My interests this far is taking baths (I have been to the swimming place), travelling in the car and in my pram. Unfortunatly I have lost some hair on the back of my head but they say it will be fine soon. My eyes are getting browner and browner.








By the way, I like my nappies.

6 kommentarer:

kiles1670 sa...

gorgeous pictures. wow how much she has grown :-)

Amber and Brian sa...

She is absolutely beautiful!

Stinemor sa...

Hun er bare så vakker!
Klem fra India

Kerrie and Mark sa...

ahh, more pics please!!!

Sarigirl sa...

Wow Alwina has grown so much and still very gorgeous!!! Renee & Paul

Charliecat & John sa...

More photos please and any advice on bring baby home,
cheers,
CC