tisdag 10 augusti 2010

End of summer...







Today is my last day before I start working again. It has been a strange summer in many ways. It isn´t often you wish your summervacation will past fast, longing for autumn!






Tomorrow, back to school again and then in a week get to meet the students again. Then leave them again for travel to India!!! 17 days until we leave...






Today I fixed the nursingtable. A few days ago I put some decor on the wardrobe and a new wallpaper is up! It is starting to become a room for a baby, our baby! (Smiling, while writing).






Photos:

4 kommentarer:

Edward sa...

ADORABLE-NESS!!!! Good for you for getting the nursery done...wanna come over and help me put cribs together?!?! Best of luck.

淑成李李淑成李李 sa...

Never put off till tomorrow what may be done today..................................................................

Amani (Meg) sa...

I have a similar cupboard. Need to get some decals to pretty it up. Just lovely. 17 days. Oh boy!!!!! yay!!!!

Mark sa...

Beautiful Room. Best wishes for a safe trip and I'll be watching for updates.
m.